What we'll give. What we won't
What is included in the tour
- A qualified and experienced MHE Trekking Leader
- All meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 6. Fruits and snacks while travelling.
- Filtered and boiled water/treated drinking water is provided.
- Accommodation in twin sharing Deluxe Tents at the Base Camp, and in expedition tents while on the trek.
- Transportation by Innova Car/Traveller Dehradun - Tons – Dehradun and local transportation while on expedition and at Base Camp.
- All camping equipment including sleeping bags and mattresses and all trekking arrangements including kitchen equipment and staff – cook and helpers, trekking guides, tents etc.
- Adventure sports insurance – includes medical evacuation and hospitalization.
- Cost of trekking guides and instructors and their travel and medical insurance.
- MHE T-Shirts and MHE Certificates.
- All government taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International/Domestic air fare or train fare.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand a change in itinerary like natural forces, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and illness.
- Standard Travel, insurance.
- Expenses of a personal nature - tips, laundry, phone calls, beverages.